Saturday, December 19, 2009

2009 @ It's Finest - A Patton Mixtape

So as I've done for the last 9 years I bring you The Best of 09 mixtape. And for the second year straight I've put it online for all to enjoy. I had my stuff together this year and got it done early so enjoy.

* All songs taken from albums appearing in Patton's Top 20 albums of 09.

09 @ It's Finest

01. Let's Drink by Tumbledown
02. Forget and Not Slow Down by Relient K
03. Bar Clearing Good Time by Saxon Shore
04. Strange Town by Neon Horse
05. Teach by The Chariot
06. Step Up (I'm on It) by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster
07. Divinations by Mastodon
08. Malko by Russian Circles
09. 20 Minutes/40 Years by Isis
10. Retina Sees Rewind by Cave In
11. The Architect by Shrinebuilder
12. Heavy Lies the Crown by Doomriders
13. The Weight by Thrice
14. This All Leads to You by Steph Modder
15. Mind Idea by Jeremy Enigk
16. In Stitches by David Bazan
17. Ashes in the Snow by Mono

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxzwgkxmhl5

No comments: