Friday, March 25, 2011

Free Music Friday - Blood and Ink

Blood and Ink Records isn't a label I've ever covered here. I only downloaded a handful of their albums for the first time in January. And I liked them. Well they have a free spring sampler up on their bandcamp page and it's awesome. Blood and Ink has some great hardcore on their label and I have a feeling some of their new albums will find their way onto my top records of 2011.

The new sampler has tracks from new bands Jawbone and Ironwill. Make sure to download the entire album (and not just individual tracks) to get 3 bonus tracks including Venia covering "Kiss Of Death" by Buried Alive, a previously unreleased song from The Red Baron's "My First Love" sessions, and an untitled, previously unreleased rarity from the lost album by The Rose.

You can download the sampler for free here: http://bloodandink.bandcamp.com/album/spring-sampler-2011

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new Jawbone song is good, but sounds a lot like Advent. I'm definitely excited to hear more. These guys could be big, as long as they develop a "Jawbone Sound."

Patton said...

I'll take a band sounding like Advent over another band trying to "reinvent" Underoath.