Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Rock Music - Sow

The Rock Music's new ep, Sow, is another great worship ep in Come and Live's discography. Admittedly I like the band's debut ep, Alive My Soul more than Sow. But Sow had some great heartfelt moments that I connect with.

From Down Here, the album's opener, has a country vibe to it. Sometimes I like the song. Sometimes I'm not a fan. Sometimes I like the song more the longer the song goes. Your Love has a darker tone and it's the same vibe that I loved about Alive My Soul. Slow building without ever becoming overbearing. Holy has a similar feel, but it's more upbeat and rocking. Owe It To You brings back the southern, country vibe. I like Owe It To You more than From Down Here. It's more southern rock than country.

Sow is a solid ep and worship music fans will dig this album.

You can download Sow for free at http://www.comeandlive.com/CLD/TheRock-Sow/

No comments: